The general industry is from any angle versatile and demanding. LPW Reinigungssysteme GmbH's customers here profit from our experience from the automobile industry and the high purity segment. This is how, in addition to efficient system engineering, intensive consultancy on all aspects of industrial component cleaning is guaranteed.
TASKS AND SOLUTIONS
There is a wide range of tasks in general industry. It ranges from robust and reliable stand-alone systems to fully automated fine cleaning systems for the highest demands on cleanliness and flexibility.
In this segment, the modularity and expandability of the plant systems often play an important role. A needs-based initial investment, combined with the ability to adapt the existing plant to future changes in capacity and throughput, is an essential part of LPW's plant solutions.
We have extensive experience in intermediate and final cleaning of, amongst others
- Engine and gearbox components (e.g. for engineering)
- Door closing systems
- Tool components, e.g. for drilling, cutting and milling applications with minimal quantity lubrication/internal cooling
- Deep drawn, cold formed and forged components
- Hydraulic components, even after deburring
- Pre-treatment before, during and after heat treatment processes
- Bulk material cleaning (film and particulate)
- Cleaning of sensors
- Valves and pneumatic assemblies
We would be pleased to show you reference examples!