The LPW Academy informs you about the basics of technical cleanliness in the cleaning process and in the process chain.
We bring experience and knowledge together: Book your custom-made basic training now.
The requirements for industrial cleaning technology are changing rapidly. It is no longer just about the production of component cleanliness in a certain place at a certain time. In essence, it is now more about the planning, generation, maintenance and optimization of process chains under the aspect of technical cleanliness. But how are the individual pieces of the puzzle of these parameters designed in detail and what must I as a company be able to and offer in order to meet the new challenges and be sustainable? You can find out this and much more in our custom training courses at the LPW Academy.
Basic training: LPW's one-day online seminar
Do you want to deal with the basics of technical cleanliness in the cleaning process and in the process chain? Then our basic training in cooperation with the engineering office Böning in Reutlingen is exactly the right thing for you. The one-day online seminar includes four fixed training blocks as well as a customer-specific part. The following topics are currently available:
- History of component cleaning, definition of purity requirements and procedures for quality assurance and analysis.
- Media/chemistry, cleaning and drying processes as well as media preparation.
- Process chain consideration, cleaning-friendly design and influences from environmental parameters.
- Design of a suitable cleaning process, importance of qualified preliminary tests as well as the validation of cleaning processes.
- Individually customer-part.
Individual topics of this basic training can also be deepened or customized on request. Both individual and group seminars are possible. We are pleased to send you an offer.