Evaporation of oil-detergent emulsions. Concentration of the oil and contamination phase in the vaporizer. Return of the condensate into the washing and rinsing baths.
- Allows drainage-free operation of the cleaning system
- Recovery of the vaporization enthalpy through bath heating with the vapour
- As regards cleaner and salt content, rinsing bath quality is achieved in the condensate
- With very high oil entry and demulsifying cleaner, only in combination with gravitational oil separator or centrifuge
- With very high oil entry and emulsifying cleaner, only in combination with ultrafiltration